INVENTIONS (none patented):
- 1980 - Electronic toy: 5-second voice recorder with backwards-speech
and varied pitch (based on 2102 RAM chips.)
- 1982 - 3D display dot-matrix printer, printout of vertical-slit
aperature plate and left/right stereo image stripes
- 1984 - Method for mechanically transmitting music & voice messages to
moving vehicles via road surface encoded patterns
- 1985 - Physics toy, "Rattle tube", based on cavitation.
- 1986 - Educational device for producing visible
electric current for physics classroom
teaching and science exhibitry use. Currently sold through Arbor Scientific
- 1988 - Active display panel
for making electric fields visible around charged objects.
- 1988 - Active electronic display panel for visualizing 2D
distributions of acoustic,
magnetic, electrostatic, optical, microwave, or ionizing radiation fields.
- 1991 - "Square
Wheels", distorted cubes and tetrahedra which have
cylindrical cross-sections and can be used as smoothly-rolling wheels.
- 1994 - Children's toy and method for inscribing arbitrary holograms
upon a plastic surface with a simple hand tool.
- 1994 - Method for reducing the data and bandwidth requirements of
computer generated holograms.