Links to Articles
- New Energy Times
history, also the malice and hostility
- Update: 60 minutes 2009
, and turns up the heat
- Update: Quirks and Quarks show
- New Book: CF and the Future (free, online)
- Moving a single H atom inside Palladium
- New book: Rebirth of CF (late 2004)
- New Scientist: Thirteen science anomalies, 2005
- The Big Science Chill (TechNewsWorld 1/2005)
- Boston Globe interviews MIT's P. Hagelstein (July 2004)
- ICCF-10 in Boston, Aug 2003
(10th International conference on cold fusion)
- Edmund Storms' site
- CF REPORT: Ten Years of Naval Research (.PDF)
- Radioactive welds?
- SF CHRONICLE: Cold Fusion is Back, and
The War Against Cold Fusion
- Cold Fusion rides again, acetone sonoluminescence
- Cold Fusion and the Wright Bros.
, from Inf. Energy mag.
- Wired mag: What if CF is real?
, also links
- The infamous ERAB report, Nov 1989, the DOE 'disproves' CF
- transmutation for hobbyists: carbon into iron
- Replication attempts at Earthtech Inc.
- NPR Science Friday, Russ George on CF
- "Review of the 'Cold Fusion' Effect", Edmund Storms, in JSE (excellent!)
- Scientific American website (ask an expert)
- Arthur C. Clarke pro-CF essay (SCIENCE magazine)
- Clator finds tritium (LANL)
- Merriman/Burchard attempted replication of CETI's heater
- Whatever Happened to Cold Fusion?
- Rumpelstiltskin Does Cold Fusion (hilarious!) (via WAYBACK)
- LENR conference proceedings (on INE pages)