(Vote with your wallet!)
Amasci.com/scienceclub.org is currently paying its own costs! It's because
ofall our friends who make direct contributions, who buy
Tesla, or science
books via Amazon links
, and more recently, who occasionally find
worthwhile products on the Google ads. And the Vortexians have contributed
a considerable sum over the 25 years.
I expect to continue for many years.
DONATE USING YOUR AMAZON ACCOUNT:|
Want books? Try searching
FUTURE PLANS... WITH EVEN MORE FUNDING:
- Find gigabyte hosting and add video, animations, photos to many of the articles. Lol, someone invented this "youtube" thing. Will it last?
- Buy some link-checking software and fix all that dead stuff
- Add a stats service (done)
- Transfer the entire site to CDROM, for those wanting local archive copies
- Transfer "Science Discovery & Laughter" on to DVD.
- Perhaps start an amateur science organization.
- Larger lab, work on several projects at once. Build/test N. Tesla patents.