(Up to resume)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Extremely creative solutions in HW and SW
- Embedded controller design and software
- Realtime programming, drivers, interrupts
- Design and prototyping w/logic, analog, processors
- Optoelectronic sensor design for industrial apps
- Human factors (museum exhibit designs)
- Interfacing micros for custom applications
- Proto shop, enclosure fab, lathe, drillpress, etc.
- PCB Design and Fab, PC CAD, Schematic CAD
- Apps: Autocad 9 (schematic), Tango PCB, pSpice, excel
- Troubleshoot to component level, analog/digital/micros/AV
- High Voltage & electrostat. design and troubleshooting
- Small project management, European ISO philosophy and procedures
- Embedded systems programming, C and Assy, realtime & interrupt-driven
- Numerical simulation of mechanical systems
- PC: high level and systems programming
- Languages: C, Forth, Fortran
- Assembler: Hitachi 8 & 32, Microchip, 68000, 650X, 680X, 8085
- PC: C, MS-DOS, C/Windows,
- Creating novel concepts and designs for science museum exhibit devices.
- Use of custom electronics, computer, video, and AV devices for
interpreting science and technology ideas to the public.
- Originating new methods for explaining physical science concepts.
- Design and fabrication of physical science educational devices
- Physics explainer
- Amateur inventor: inventions
- Artist w/Freehand and Adobe Illustrator
- Proto machine shop: Lathe, bandsaw, drillpress,etc.
- Lecturer on physics misconceptions and novel approaches to understanding
- Technical Writer, Technical Trainer
- Science textbook consultant
- Department supervisor
Mail me at: