Subject: Core Pieces Needed for Electrica --- Examples

From: Kirsten McGregor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 18:49:15 -0700

Hi All,

Attached are examples of some core pieces needed to move Electrica
forward.  These were created with an excellent team for MycoEarthworks.

The business plan required intensive industry research, modeling,
environmental landscape, market, commercialization, growth strategy,
operations, financials.  The plan is always an iterative process, but the
deep thinking, clarity to commercialization and detailed financials and
fund allocation is needed.  This is an example of what we need to tackle
right now.

The investor pitch deck is 19 slides long and was created after the plan.
Necessarily so --- you can't really build a meaningful deck without the
relevant information. Some say the deck can go to 25 --- but really not
more.  The whole point of the deck is to give a short summary of company,
business model/plan and vision.

For us we'll need some grounding around the technology --- but that should
be a separate deck. Tom is already working on the content of the
educational primer deck which we'll move into a branded Electrica
formatting.

We also created a simple production plant diagram -- the more you can
cement the vision the better.  If we can visualize the physical plant we
need, with location/equipment etc. the easier it will be for investors to
grasp and see.

We only got to this point after we shed all the other applications/models
we were initially pitching with MycoTech Solutions.  MTS had many
applications (just as we do) and we were going after multiple industries -
a big mistake that we finally learned from.   After period of time (and
consistent feedback to do so) we narrowed it down to the core business of
MycoEarthworks.

Hope this helps with an understanding of the what and why around next steps
and materials needed.

Best,
Kiki

-- 
Kirsten McGregor
*______________*

*yes is a world*
*& in this world of*
*yes live*
*(skillfully curled)*
*all worlds*

*e.e.cummings*

*_______________*

P  805.448.2625
S  kirstenmcgregor
E  [email-masked]
E  [email-masked]
E  [email-masked]  <[email-masked]>