Subject: SPEED private email forum

From: William Beaty <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 17:28:48 -0700 (PDT)

Reply to this message, it automatically goes to billb, tom,
hunter, kirsten

(((((((((((((((((( ( (  (   (    (O)    )   )  ) ) )))))))))))))))))))
William J. Beaty                            SCIENCE HOBBYIST website
billb at amasci com                         http://amasci.com
EE/programmer/sci-exhibits   amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair
Seattle, WA  206-762-3818    unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci

---

From: Kirsten McGregor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 18:05:14 -0700

Hi guys 

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 21, 2019, at 5:28 PM, William Beaty <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>

---

From: William Beaty <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 19:33:43 -0700 (PDT)

It's workin' !

Now go see me interviewed by "The Shat,"  on S2E3 of "William Shatner's
Weird or What?!"   ...people suffering from 'electricity disease.'

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neYxvtqH8QM

---

From: Kirsten McGregor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 20:58:54 -0600

Cool, I’ll check it out!

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 22, 2019, at 8:33 PM, William Beaty <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 
> It's workin' !
>

---

From: "Thomas Beck, Ph.D." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 20:18:42 -0700

great video
A star is born