Subject: SOCIAL MEDIA MUSEUM SURVEY

From: "Daniela Barbone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 18:48:35 +0100

Dear participants,

I am involved in a research project in the School of Museum Studies at the
University of Leicester (UK) and I would be grateful if you could help by
filling a questionnaire. It will take around 7 minutes or less and should be
completed by who in the museum is or should be involved in social media

activities: curator, IT team, education team, etc.

The title of the research project is "Is it time to include dedicated Social
Media staff amongst museum professionals?". The research seeks to develop a
better understanding of the use of social media in museums with respect to
the skills required, the organization, the policy. Through this
questionnaire I will be able to find out about current approaches to social
media. The outcomes of this survey will be presented in my dissertation for
the MA in Museum Studies at the University of Leicester and possibly
published on a relevant journal. 

To complete the questionnaire, please go through the link below and a first
page with more information will be displayed:

http://en.q-set.eu/q-set.php?sCode=DPGMNDPVJYTQ 

Thank you in advance for your participation

Kind regards

Daniela Barbone

----------------------------------

Daniela Barbone

MA student

School of Museum Studies

University of Leicester

Leicester (UK)

---------------------------------

---

From: "Rosina Malagrida" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 15:29:38 +0200

Dear Daniela,

We are not a museum, so I guess it is better not to answer the
questionnaire. Please tell me if you are still interested,

Yours sincerly,

Rosina Malagrida

Director of Public Engagement

Parc Científic Barcelona

Baldiri Reixac, 4 (torre R, 4a planta)

08028 Barcelona

T +34 93 403 45 53

M +34 620933705

E [email-masked]

URL www.pcb.ub.cat

 

De: Daniela Barbone [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Enviado el: miércoles, 25 de mayo de 2011 19:49
Para: [email-masked]
Asunto: SOCIAL MEDIA MUSEUM SURVEY

Dear participants,

Kind regards

Daniela Barbone

Daniela Barbone

MA student

School of Museum Studies

University of Leicester

Leicester (UK)